Last updated: November 17, 2023
We will only collect and process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. The data controller for the personal data that you provide or that is collected by StopForeclosureCenter.com or its affiliates is StopForeclosureCenter.com.
1. YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
The GDPR provides residents of the EU with the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict the use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Right to object to automated decision making
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request by completing this form. We will respond to any requests within the time required by the GDPR. After you submit your request, you will be sent a confirmation email and need to click on the link provided to confirm your request. Please note that we may need additional information from you to verify your identity before we process your request.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under one of the following lawful bases:
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We may process your personal data in order to comply with certain of our legal obligations.
3. COOKIES, PIXEL TAGS, AND OTHER SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
4. CONTACT US
To submit a request to exercise Your Rights, please complete this form. Please note that requests submitted through the form are processed more quickly than requests submitted by email or mail.
- By visiting the contact page on our website